24 Gold has been long-serving as a trusted precious metals company in the community and provides A-grade services. Precious Metals Refining is one niche service where 24 gold has made its mark due to streamlined operations and premium quality.
What is refining ?
Extracting precious metals from your scrap material is known as refining. For a gold bar or bullion, this may be simple, but with something complex like dirt with gold shavings or thermocouples with several different precious metals - you’re going to need expert help. This is where 24Gold has been a trusted refiner since 1987.
Refiners need to be honest and transparent.
Since precious metals are not visible to our naked eyes, you're going to need someone who has years of expertise and knowledge in giving you the best and finest extraction of your scrap. The advantage of a trusted refiner like 24 Gold Group is that we have been doing business honestly for several years.
When you’re banking on getting paid for the metals that you’ve trusted the refiner for, you're going to need a transparent company like 24 Gold Group. Our experts will patiently explain the complex process to you and help you get premium results every step of the way.
That’s why we have also been the first choice to buy gold bar in Toronto or a Canada Gold Coin.
A good refinery pays you the current market value
Why would you go to a refinery where you’re not getting your money’s worth? We will always check the live market prices and pay you accordingly. You can check out our prices at 24gold.ca/metal-prices.
Here’s how the whole process takes place.
So how does it happen?
Whether you are a jeweler, industrial or individual customer, our streamlined services assure that you get the fastest settlements and high-quality service at every step. To this end, we have two options for you to get your refining done with us:
Here is the full procedure that you can expect in this option:
- You can drop by our store in the heart of Toronto's jewelry district with your scrap metal that needs refining.
- Next, our experts will assess the karat of your metals using the latest technology. This includes Gold acid and touchstone kit and X-ray Fluorescence to grade the metals and divide them into the karat categories.
- The metals are separated into different karat categories, and the mass is noted.
- The live market price is checked and used to value the precious metals.
- Lastly, you get to choose the method of payment and complete the transaction!
This is slightly different from the first option, and here's what you can expect:
- After you bring us your scrap metal, we melt it in our Induction Furnace. The melted metal is cast and then passed through our X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Technology test to assess the purity and percentage of the gold bar.
- The net proportion of pure metals in the refined material is calculated, and the value is assessed.
- XRF technology is used to assess the melted metals and get accurate results of the content of precious metals. Live market rates are then used to assign values accordingly.
Stay at home- ship us your package!
We also provide a shipping service wherein you can get refining services done from the comfort of your home. Ship your material to the following address:
24 Gold Group Ltd.
221 Victoria St Suite 312
Toronto, Ontario, M58 1V4 Canada
Contact us on our toll-free line, 1 (855) 214-2442, to initiate the process. Once you ship us your package, we will issue a check to you after the examination procedure.
Note: if the actual weight on arrival is different from the one you have stated, we will inform you immediately before the refining process.
For the ease of every customer, we provide a variety of payment methods. Here are some of the options you can choose from:
- Bank check
- Wire transfer
- Draft or exchange into fine metals
- Pool account to grow your investment and maximize your return.
- We don’t issue payments to third parties.
- We don’t accept payments issued by third parties.
So, what are you waiting for? 24 Gold’s streamlined and premium services are designed for the maximum comfort and satisfaction of customers like you. Call us today!